Thursday, August 30, 2012

#4 Where I Stand



         After being asked to take the Political Compass Test I was fairly excited because I knew my beliefs and what i was taught while I was growing. Ive always stuck with what I was taught because its never led me in the wrong direction nor proved to hurt me. So, when Mr.Benton (English 102 professor at Bluegrass Community and Technical College) told us to take this test it excited me and in a sense got my heart beating semi fast because I wanted to know where I landed in  the field. Question after question passed and I was starting to get more nervous because it was getting closer to me finding out where I land. After finishing the test i quickly went to check the results to see where i had been placed. I viewed the results and I was placed in left libertarian and it was really shocking to me at first because I was in the lower left hand corner so not much from being on the border line or right.
         My family are Democrats and they are very strong about when they are asked about it. I have been with them on a few occasions like holidays and the family has gotten into heated debates about our politics and where everyone stands. So, Growing up my whole life learning from them Ive kinda gotten an idea for about where I would stand because honestly I agree with some stuff if not mostly all of it but I'm also a different person and have opinions on certain things. I am all about saving and making money whenever its possible so it would only be right for me to support creating more jobs and bringing our troops home from across the world. Obama is very high on my hart because I feel like the world is finally making some progress but I do want to emphasize that lowing economics cost would do our world so much better so everyone can afford certain things that they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment